Monday, October 10, 2011

S'Pore AGaIn..

Had a sudden trip with my parent!  
Woke up at Friday morning, mom asked me if i wan go S'pore with them.
After i think once, twice, third~~~ decided to go with them since sat n sun is boring day for me!
So we have our journey started on 12pm n reached JB at 4pm. Then waiting for my uncle to bring us into Spore custom and lead to road to aunt house.

The first night was boring and i have asleep at 12pm since there is nth can do. =.=
Next day, me n my parent took a cab and heading  to Orchard Road for shopping. I didn't took much photo bcos there are nth to capture and not much interesting bcos i had been to Spore before juz a few month ago. So, there is nth special and lack exciting on it^^

After a whole day stay n walk along at Orchard Road, then we again took a cab bak to aunt's home at Tai Keng Garden. At the same time aunt's house is full of ppl bcos of the celebration for my cousin, Suanne birthday. They having bbq sessions with her friend and family members.  We joined too and had a delicious bbq food.^^ It is Great!

The next day again, we planed to go Marina Bay Sands and took a visit at Merlion Park. 

Under a HOT sun! Im burning!

With my Daddy!


My Mummy& Daddy

After walking around, we also bak aunt's home and pack to bak to KL. 

No comments: