Thursday, October 27, 2011

Karaoke time!

Today goin out with my gang of ji mui.. With June and kamun, and being ffk by Yien due to her gastric again.. We start our singing on 10am... That's so early=.= Kamun wrongly booked the lunch hour from 10am-1pm.. Greenbox changed it's system, 1 hour for rm10 for 1 room..and no more tidbits and drink for free flow ady. >.<





After that, we had our lunch at one of the Taiwanese Restaurant at 3rd floor of Sg wang! 
Taste not bad and worth to try^^
Then we also have some walk and head to Time Square's gasoline for tea time, relax and chit chat.

Additionally, good news for my boy bcos he's getting promoted on his current job! my boy waited this opportunity for 3-4 years! I'm so happy for him! Congratulation to my Boy!! 
Fully spirit in supporting you!

No comments: