Tuesday, November 22, 2011

June 20th's Birthday!



Long time didn't updated my post~feeling lazy!
The whole month of Oct & Nov I'm spending all the day at home!
Stupid U Mobile after 2nd interview still wan me to wait and pending for shortlist. Damn it!
Time and day spending like dik dok dik dok everyday, but you want me wait! >.<
I want a job badly, of course want it in the industry that i interested! Hope and bless U Mobile give me a chance!

It's November! Time for celebration of June's Birthday!
Me, Kamun and Yien decided to have a beer session with June at Sunway Giza Mall.
Before started for beer, we had our dinner at Wong Kok Restaurant and got a big size free milk tea. Yummy! The first time i like the taste of milk tea.
 




Ordered Pasta with Scallop. Kinda oily..

After had dinner, we rushed to Beer Factory because there is promotion for a tower of Heineken before 10pm.
Since there is Friday, so it is crowded with people! 

Happy Forever!^^





Missing of Michelle!>.< Juz 4 of us...

BaBi June^^

No comments: