Friday, June 18, 2010

BusY monTh FOr mE NoW!

Hope To done it as fast As i Can!
19-06-2010

Bz month for me in Sem 4!
my life n heart will be getting darker n heavier starting by NOW!

next week will be week 6~
week 7 will be some coursework test for 3-4 subjects~
it will be OB, WPD, ENG, FOS~
d last one for BMP will be on week 10~
aihzz~~haizz~~
submission for those subject's assignment all crashed together~
WPD on week 7,
BMP on week 8,
OB on week 9,
FOS on week 10,
and ENG still not confirm yet!!

OmG~~!~!!!
i gonno be bz bz bz for searching information n doin those fu**ing assignment!
>
wat i gonno do now?
done my assignment 1st??
or revision for coursetest 1st??

wana get done for my assignment,
but scare not enough time for revisioning~>
GosHh~~~

im trying to done my assignment within 2 weeks~
it's my target!!
TRY My BEST ya!!!
GiVe me SpiRit FoR sTuDy ba!!



No comments: